Tape Art - An easy-to-make holiday gift bag that kids are sure to have fun with!
An Activity for Toddlers
- To explore cause and effect
- To practice fine motor skills
- To participate in a hands-on sensory activity
Before You Start:
Gather materials needed: paint in multiple colors, masking or painter's tape, cardstock or heavy painting paper, paint brushes.
1. Apply tape to the paper in the desired design.
2. Use fingers or painting tools to paint over the tape.
3. Carefully remove the tape from the paper.
Try adding additional layers of colors. After painting with one color and removing the tape, put down more tape and paint a second color. What happens in the areas where the paint colors overlap?