Policies, Terms and Conditions
- Purchase Orders may be submitted by phone, fax or email.
- Upon receipt of a Purchase Order, Excelligence Learning Corporation will issue a Sales Confirmation including expected ready date, forwarder details, delivery address, etc., for your confirmation. Your order is not processed until we receive the signed Sales Confirmation back along with your payment.
- In stock product is generally ready for pickup from our facility within five (5) business days from receipt of payment.
- For products or quantities requested which are not in stock, you may choose to wait until the product becomes available (generally within 60-90 days), may cancel the order, or may cancel out of stock items from the order and re-order when product is available.
- Commercial documentation (Invoice, Packing List) will be provided at the time shipment is ready for pickup.
- Orders must be prepaid prior to processing. Once a good business relationship has been developed, we are happy to consider net payment terms upon completion and approval of a credit application.
- A minimum USD 2000.00 opening order is required for to qualify for our dealer program. Pricing is dependent on the size of your order, and is structured in a tiered pricing program.
- Tier 1 pricing is achieved with a minimum USD 2000.00 order.
- Tier 2 pricing is applied if your order is in excess of USD 10,000.00.
- Upon reaching a total of USD 10,000.00 in purchases in one calendar year, Tier 2 pricing will automatically apply for the remainder of the current calendar year and for the following calendar year for any order over USD 2000.00.
- Fill in orders are accepted at a minimum of USD 500.00.
- Items must be purchased in full carton quantities, with limited exceptions.
- Additional discounts available for larger orders. Please contact us for a quote.
Minimum Order Requirements
- Shipment terms are Ex Works (EXW) for orders under USD 2000.00. All inland and overseas freight (and insurance if desired) from the point of origin will be your responsibility. All export charges as well as destination clearance, duties, taxes, etc. are also your responsibility.
- Orders in excess of USD 2000.00 will ship FOB. Inland freight from our facilities to your freight forwarders US location will be covered by Excelligence. All onward freight, forwarder charges, destination, duties, taxes, etc. are your responsibility.
- Freight arrangements and booking details must be made directly with your forwarder. We are happy to coordinate shipping arrangements with any freight forwarder you designate with facilities within the continental United States.
Freight and Shipment Terms
- All products meet or exceed all applicable US regulations (ASTM/CPSIA). Many products are also certified to EN71 standards. Certificates of Compliance to US standards or copies of EN71 testing documentation are available upon request. You will assume all responsibilities as importer of record into your country. Any additional compliance testing as may be required by local authorities will be your sole responsibility. Excelligence Learning Corporation makes no claims with regard to compliance certification other than noted above.
- Returns: Returns are not accepted for international shipments.
- Defective Merchandise: Defective merchandise will be credited to your account in the amount paid on your order, for use on a future order or credited back to the original payment method if paid by credit card.
- Evidence of defect is required, such as a photo showing the specific defect along with an explanation of the defect.
- Claims for defective merchandise should be made within 90 days of receipt of the product.
- Damages due to packaging/packing: Damages due to insufficient/inadequate packaging or packing will be credited to your account for use on a future order or credited back to the original payment method if paid by credit card.
- Evidence of damage due to insufficient/inadequate packaging or packing is required.
- You should pursue damage claim with freight forwarder before requesting credit.
Returns, Damages, and Defective Merchandise
If you would like more information on any of the above, or if you have specific questions not answered here, please contact us for more information.